Reporting to the eCommerce General Manager, the eCommerce Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an integral part of the Olam Specialty Coffee eCommerce division in the achievement of strategic and operational objectives. The ideal candidate should a strong, solid background in customer interaction and customer satisfaction. The eCommerce Customer Service Representative will onboard new eCommerce customers, address customer inquiries, and serve as the quality control assistant for Olam Specialty Coffee activities.
This position will advise and support the entire eCommerce division to achieve targets and customer satisfaction standards. Further, the eCommerce CSR will ensure that the team is up to date with customer feedback as well as work to identify patterns in customer interactions. Working out of the Providence, Rhode Island office, this position will advise and support the Specialty Coffee working group.
- Act as the primary contact for customers, vendors, and internal contacts.
- Review requests for online account creation and onboard new customers.
- Provide prompt and constructive communication to customers and internal partners.
- Assist in creating customer service-related content and processes.
- Serve as the quality control assistant for the Providence office and coffee lab.
- Develop close working relationships with associated departments and vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- Two (2) years of customer service experience is required. Experience in the coffee industry is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, and Word is required.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team is required.
- Capacity to multi-task and switch between tasks fluidly while setting and adhering to deadlines is required.
- Must be able to problem solve and handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to partner with multiple teams domestically as well as globally is required.