The Caffe Manager contributes to the success of Caffe Luxxe by working on the bar setting the right example for others, and managing caffe staff to achieve financial, operational and organizational results for a specific location.
The Caffe Manager is responsible for managing the overall operations and logistics of his/her location and also ensuring product quality, customer service and caffe cleanliness are all up to Caffe Luxxe standards.
Additionally, the Caffe Manager needs to manage/balance his/her time on and off the bar to be effective.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
People Leadership & Management
- Models Caffe Luxxe values and sets the example for excellent service
- Consistently provides specific positive and constructive feedback to team as a whole and individually to ensure growth of employees and adherence to Caffe Luxxe values
- Works through others to maintain broader perspective and foster growth of team
- Exemplifies composure in high-pressure situations
- Provides formal annual review to team members covering strengths and areas needing improvement and goals for the coming year
- Participates in the Caffe Luxxe mentor program
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws and health code
- Understands and owns the profit and loss of his/her location
- Manages top and bottom line revenue and costs for maximum efficiency
- Collaborates with GM to set “stretch” and achievable sales targets and works with team to surpass them
- Seeks out trends and patterns in caffe business and makes adjustments accordingly to improve store performance
- Ensures caffe is adhering to standard Caffe Luxxe operating procedures
- Develops and manages systems to foster organization and smoothness of operation; collaborates with other managers to ensure consistency across all caffes
- Oversees efficiency of shop logistics and adjusts according to any opportunities for improvement
- Manages inventory effectively to avoid stock outs and overstocks
- Ensures equipment is maintained on a regular service cycle