We are relaunching our Coffee company and are looking for a sales rockstar with previous experience in the coffee, tea, or food and beverage industry. We have spent the last 3+ years running a traditional coffee shop and an eCommerce business and are now ready to serve our best customers and other businesses.
This sales manager has extensive experience in B2B sales in the relevant industry and has a friendly and likable personality. Because we are a start-up, the ability to develop your own sales plan and execute it to meet sales goals is a must.
We are on a mission to provide other brands and companies with the coffee solutions they need to grow their business and most importantly revenue. We develop coffee products and your job is to sell them both regionally in South Florida but also Nationally.
We think about coffee daily and this person must match this same enthusiasm. In addition to a base salary, commission and profit-sharing is available. The ideal candidate sees this position and automatically knows it is a fit for them. We can’t wait to meet you!
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Coffee Sales, with at least 3+ years of leadership success in generating revenue.
- 3 years of sales or account management experience in the coffee industry or a related industry
- 2 years leading a team with experience in the coffee industry, hospitality or food, and beverage industry.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record in direct B2B sales, with a focus on hospitality, retail and C-store customers.
- Demonstrated success in building, managing, and coaching sales teams.
- Demonstrated success in creating a repeatable and scalable sales process.
- Data-driven expert in sales metrics and CRM systems
- Highly energetic with a proactive “get stuff done” attitude.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to bring an existing book of business for wholesale/retail accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects and opportunities necessary to achieve sales goals.
- Primarily managing accounts for retention, growth, and achievement of sales targets as well as targeting and selling new accounts as assigned.
- Can work independently and provide consistent reporting of goals met
- Experience selling coffee, tea, or coffee-related products
- 5+ years of food and beverage or coffee experience directly related to new openings, build-outs, and brand growth in multiple markets