Royal New York, Inc. is hiring for an Analyst & Content Creator to be based at its South Plainfield, NJ headquarters.
Who we are?
Royal New York is an independent family-owned company founded in 1995 which sources and provides specialty coffee, tea and focused education to roasters, tea houses, cafes, and aspiring professionals throughout the United States. Royal New York is a diverse and exciting company focused on the growth and innovation of the specialty coffee and tea markets. Royal New York is looking for a hardworking, independent thinker to contribute to our growing staff of coffee, tea and education specialists.
Who you are?
Royal New York is searching for a Content Creator who is knowledge in the fields of Coffee & Tea roasting, brewing, grading and analysis for the purpose of producing content for our website and social channels. You will be the voice of Royal New York thru the creation of client facing content including photos, videos, blogs, print, detailed roast profiling and brew analysis for coffee and tea. You must have demonstrated content creation and coffee/tea experience. Marketing and Social media experience is a plus.
- Be a product and industry expert by producing compelling content that supports brand marketing and sales initiatives. Strategize and pitch new content ideas to support initiatives.
- Provide support to Royal New York’s three brands by supplying timely content assets and messaging about products and industry trends.
- Thoroughly analyze Coffees & Teas to produce “ready to roast” or “ready to brew” style content for our clients.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and IT teams to design optimal displays and effective presentation of custom content and analysis.
- Present and participate at in-house and regional industry events to deliver information and values to our coffee & tea community.
- Measure and report insights on content performance, sentiment, and trends to inform development strategies and overall customer satisfaction.
- Partner with brand marketing to orchestrate a schedule of content that balances focus on both coffee & tea.
Skills and experience
- Most Important: You have a passion for coffee and/or Tea and you already produce content related to coffee or tea for current or past employer (please include examples with resume).
- 2+ years of experience in anything that combines coffee with content creation, journalism or graphic design preferably in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in creating and delivering on long- and short-term content marketing initiatives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of roasting and Artisan, Cropster or other roast profiling software
- Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Canva or other editing/GD software experience a plus
This is a full-time, in-office, salaried position with company paid medical benefits. For consideration, please email your resume and any relevant samples of your writing (or other applicable content) to firstname.lastname@example.org.