How it works for job seekers
- Job seekers can browse jobs by keyword, location, category, or by browsing the full list of jobs from the homepage. Note that locations will only appear in the location search field if there are currently jobs listed at that location.
- Job seekers are not required to create an account.
- For specific questions or assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works for job posters
- Employers can post jobs from the “post a job” page and by setting up an account with www.coffeeindustryjobs.com.
- Jobs are listed from top to bottom in chronological order, with the most recent jobs appearing at the top. Any “Featured” jobs will be listed in a separate section above “All Jobs.”
- Employers can control their account from the account page.
- All job listings require approval from an administrator, and will be reviewed within 24 hours of a completed submission. Employers will not be notified when this happens.
- Jobs will be posted for 30 days and will expire automatically. An email will be sent to job posters five (5) days prior to the expiration date with instructions on how to renew the listing, if desired.
- Daily Coffee News does maintain data for active account holders on www.coffeeindustryjobs.com, but that data is not sold or shared elsewhere.
- All account data will be automatically deleted after 12 months of inactivity.
About the Job Board
Launched in 2020, the Daily Coffee News by Roast Magazine Job Board is designed to help existing and aspiring coffee professionals connect with one another and create a more robust specialty coffee community. The job board is a product of Daily Coffee News by Roast magazine.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Roast magazine is the leading technical magazine for the specialty coffee industry, with versions in English, Spanish, Korean and Chinese. The award-winning magazine has presented the prestigious Roaster of the Year Awards since 2005.
A winner of numerous Western Publishing Association “Maggie” Awards, Daily Coffee News has been delivering valuable coffee industry news and information to readers online since 2011.
Roast Magazine’s Daily Coffee News is proud to maintain advertising partnerships with many of the world’s leading coffee companies, yet maintains a focus on fair and objective editorial content, with no sponsored content or native advertising.
With 20,000+ subscribers, the Daily Coffee News E-Newsletter is sent twice weekly, delivering the site’s top content to many of the industry’s leading decision makers. Subscribe here.
For more information, contact us here, or click below: